Thursday, June 26, 2014

Sweetness


I love walking around the borough of Manhattan in NYC, taking photos and finding cool shops and food places. Hudson Street and 8th Avenue, just below West 14th Street, are becoming a chocoholic's dream. First, on 8th Avenue, there's Chocolate Bar. Then, across 8th Avenue, there's Li-Lac Chocolates where you can get neat chocolate items such as chocolate shoes and chocolate elephants. And now I've found, a few block south from there, on Hudson Street, Sweet Corner Bakeshop. I tried this chocolate chip cookie (what I usually get when available when trying a new chocolate shop) and it was yummy. The chocolate stayed melty when I ate the cookie later in the day, and the cookie was a perfect combo of crunchy and chewy. I'll be going back for more.

Chocolate Chip Cookie
In other chocolate news, if you can afford it, this chocolate skull is really nifty.

More fun items:




~~~o0o~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!