Sunday, June 29, 2014

Locally Speaking


Just got this spam comment on my book review blog, on a post from November 2005! It goes thusly:
"Hi there colleagues, how is the whole thing, and what you desire to
say on the topic of this piece of writing, in my view its truly remarkable for me."
Yeah, I have no idea what the "whole thing" is, either. The post was a meme I was doing back then.

In chocolate news, I found a candy store about a half hour walk from my home, called Sugar Rush. I bought some chocolate bars. Reviews to come. Apparently, according to their Facebook page, the store is Emily's Sugar Rush. They didn't have any business cards, nor do they seem to have a website. They do have candy. And chocolate.
Three Chocolate Treats


~~~o0o~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!