Wednesday, July 02, 2014

Some Random Things


It's official. I'm hooked on the game 2048. I especially love the Doctor Who version.

I have a list on Google Drive of the books I want to read. I consult this whenever I visit Barnes and Noble. And yet, I still buy books not on the list. Today, I bought two. I'll never catch up on my reading at this rate.

Spekuloos ice cream cones from Wafels & Dinges are amazing. No photo because it was melting too fast.

It's July already. Summer seems to be going very quickly. Or maybe I'm just too hot and tired.

Nasty thunderstorms moved in this evening. My efforts to snap a photo of lightning have failed once more.

I guess that's enough random things for a post.


~~~o0o~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!