Sunday, December 22, 2013

A Most Festive Time of Year


Spent Thursday, well into the night, walking around midtown Manhattan with a friend, taking pics of the holiday decorations. The city looked especially festive this year.

Lighted Reindeer

Then home for some hot chocolate. I tried one of the packets I got as a gift from a friend:

Hot Chocolate Truffle Double Chocolate

Hot Chocolate
It says Hot Chocolate Truffle/Double Chocolate. It was very chocolatey, very creamy, even a bit thicker than the usual powder mix. It was also very yummy.

Friday, another friend and I saw "The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug." I never read the book, so I'm coming into these movies cold, but I enjoyed it a lot and can't wait for the final chapter. This one ended in a definite cliffhanger.


~~~o0o~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!