Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Spam Comment of the Year So Far


I got this anonymous comment over on my book blog, Shelly's Book Shelf, and just love it to pieces. I marked it as spam over there, but I present it here in all its glory. Keep in mind, this is a comment on a book review post.

I loved as much as you'll receive carried out right here. The sketch is attractive, your authored material stylish. nonetheless, you command get got an shakiness over that you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come further formerly again as exactly the same nearly a lot often inside case you shield this increase.
This was followed by a request to visit the "person's" blog. Yeah, right. Like that's gonna happen. NOT.

Feeling: amused

~~~o0o~~~

2 comments:

  1. Pure poetry! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! That's a gem for sure. Thanks for sharing with us Shelly. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!