Thursday, June 07, 2012

Update from the Chocoholic


Saw a couple of movies recently. Men in Black (MIB)3 was much fun. I loved the original MIB movie and never saw the second. This really picks up from the first and Josh Brolin playing a younger version of Tommy Lee Jones' Agent K was amazing. The end packs a real emotional punch.

Dark Shadows was much better than I thought it would be. The casting is great and other than some changes that fit a movie length story better than years' worth of soap opera, the movie was fairly true to the series. I'd love to see a sequel and since they leave a plot thread or two hanging, it would be possible.

Got a new TV, which makes me realize just how bad the picture had gotten on the old one.

As usual, much chocolate has been eaten.

Feeling: content


~~~o0o~~~

1 comment:

  1. Sound like great films. I've been wanting to see Dark Shadows. By the way, I love the last line of your post: "As usual, much chocolate has been eaten." :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!