Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Home from California


I spent six days in California visiting cousins and one friend and eating a lot. Much of what I ate was chocolate. Oh, there were burgers and chicken and pasta. Lots of pasta.

But the chocolate... Oh, the chocolate! Couldn't find any chocolate Sheer Bliss ice cream like my last visit a few years ago, but the cakes and cookies and cupcakes made up for it. Here's a very large slice of chocolate cake I didn't not finish for dessert at a wonderful restaurant -- the name of which escapes me -- at Sunset Beach.

I did check the Sheer Bliss store locator and they have locations now in NYC! So, with luck, I'll have some and be able to share the joy with you.

Enormous Slice of Chocolate Cake


Feeling: mellow


~~~o0o~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!