Friday, January 27, 2012

Peeps for All Seasons


I saw these in Walgreen's and had to try them. I guess there truly is a Peeps for all seasons. These chocolate mousse Peeps bears seem to be for Valentine's Day.

Chocolate Mousse Peeps
I have to say they're a bit addictive, but then, I find pretty much anything marshmallow to be addictive. But they're not actually Peepalicious. That wonderful, artificial, pure sugar that almost tastes stale flavor that makes Peeps so irresistible is somewhat lacking in these. The chocolate aroma hit me as soon as I opened the package and there is definitely a chocolate flavor, but sadly, I don't think they're as good as regular Peeps.

Chocolate Mousse Flavored Peeps Bear


Feeling: moody

~~~o0o~~~

1 comment:

  1. You could probably find them online. Some people hate them, some people love them. I don't know anyone indifferent to them. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!