Wednesday, January 25, 2012

The Yummiest


A friend and I had lunch today at Kutsher's Tribeca. We each had traditional matzoh ball soup, followed by potato pancakes. Both dishes were very yummy, but it was the desserts that won us over. She had a Chocolate Babka Bread Pudding and from the little taste I had of it, it was divine.

Chocolate Babka with vanilla ice cream

I had a Rainbow Cookie Hot Fudge Sundae, which was amazing. This delightful concoction featured marshmallow fluff, which was made in-house, as were the cookies and hot fudge sauce. In fact, they make everything in-house. And to my delight, not only were there 2 rainbow cookies on top, which I quickly devoured, but an ice cream-drenched cookie was at the bottom, a treasure I was thrilled to find, as if it were a coveted prize. Then I ate it. :)

Rainbow Cookie Hot Fudge Sundae
If you're visiting NYC, or are local, it's worth a visit to Tribeca to dine on modernized Jewish comfort food and desserts to die for.

Still having work-related dreams, btw. I wish they'd stop, along with the feeling I need to go back to work after my "vacation." I'm retired, damn it! This is not a vacation; it's life! :)

Feeling: sated

~~~o0o~~~

1 comment:

  1. I've thought about that, but that would mean an obligation and I really don't want that right now. And I've got so much stuff to do. One thing I need to get back to is writing. And maybe trying to sell some of my photos.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!