Friday, February 03, 2012

Are You a Chocoholic?


I found this while going through my postcard collection (why, yes, I collect a lot of things!) and moving them into new archival file boxes. I don't recall if I've posted it before, and if so, it's worthy of a repeat. So, answer the questions, if you dare!

Chocoholic Quiz
For those of you who can't read the postcard, answer Yes or No to the following:
  1. Do you consider chocolate one of the 4 basic food groups? 
  2. Do you lie awake at night worrying about a potential world chocolate shortage? 
  3. Do you buy chocolate chips, claiming they're for baking purposes, but you never actually bake? 
  4. Have you been known to dab chocolate syrup on your pulse points in lieu of cologne?
Meanwhile, in real life...

They're replacing my shower doors, putting in new ones with safety glass. My bathroom is a mess and it's taking more days than it should have. And I had to get up early yesterday and today, and maybe one day next week, and I'm not happy about it.

Feeling: tired



~~~o0o~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!