Friday, December 10, 2010

Links to Warm Your Heart


Or not.

Here's a collection of unusual snow creatures. Found on Miss Cellania.

From College Humor: Five Sci-Fi Children's Books. Wouldn't you love to read these? :) Found on Chaos Theory.

Need to buy a gift for a photographer? You probably can't go wrong with anything from Photojojo.

I created a Tumblr blog to post quick links and fun stuff and some not really fun stuff. It's called Random Shelly, because, really, I'm running out of fun names for blogs that no one else thought of first. I've got a feed from here posting to there, in brief form. Truth is, I wish I could find an actual theme for it. Tumblr blogs work best when they specialize in something. But I wanted to play with it, so this is what I came up with. There are a lot of cool templates to play with, but unlike Blogger with its uniform widget structure, each Tumblr template works a bit differently. Fun, though.

Feeling: neutral


~~~o0o~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!