Monday, December 13, 2010

A 48 Things Meme


I found this on Facebook, and since I've been neglecting this poor blog, I figured it would make a decent post.

Feel free to do it if you want, but as usual, I'm not tagging anyone.

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? In keeping with the Jewish tradition of naming children for deceased relatives, yes.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Last night, watching Torchwood. That show is awesome when it comes to angst. So is Doctor Who.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? When I'm taking the time to be neat, yes. Most times, that's not the case.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Hebrew National (That's a brand, if you don't know) Salami.

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? No.

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Probably. We'd have the same interests, at any rate.

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM? Hell, sarcasm is my middle name. I was raised by sarcasts. It's my native tongue.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Nope. Those suckers were yanked out in a doctor's office when I was 5. Adenoids, too.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Not for all the chocolate in the world.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Kellogg's Honey Smacks. Until I get bored with that, then Corn Pops, until I get bored with that. Also Rice Krispies.

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Only the ones with laces, which are actually sneakers. Most of my shoes are slip-ons or have straps. I don't usually need to undo the straps.

12. CAN YOU SKATE? It's been so long, I probably would kill myself trying now.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE ICE CREAM? Chocolate. Chocolate Chocolate Chip is yummy. And Dark Chocolate from Haagen Dazs is wonderful.

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Their face, I guess, or what they're wearing. Sometimes, it's their hair. Whatever is prominent, usually.

15. RED OR PINK? Neither, but if forced to choose, red.

16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVOURITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? My stubbornness, maybe. And my annoying habit of obsessing over things.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My mother.

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST? I don't care one way or the other.

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Dark blue jeans and black suede sneakers.

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? One of my Pandora stations.

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Blue or black.

23. FAVORITE SMELLS? Vanilla, burning toast, barbecue steak

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? A library patron

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Yes. Well, he didn't send it. He posted it with his answers, and I decided to do it, too.

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Baseball.

27. HAIR COLOR? Dark brown with white.

28. EYE COLOR? Dark brown.

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No. Tried 'em back in my teens, didn't like 'em much. They were bigger then.

30. FAVORITE FOOD? Chocolate.

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?  Doesn't matter, as long as it's good.

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?  Gee, I have no idea. I saw one in October, uh... George Clooney... The American.

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Black sweater.

34. SUMMER OR WINTER?  Spring, fall.

35. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs.

37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Beats me.

38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Ditto.

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?  Night Soldiers by Alan Furst.

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?  At work: a yellow subway logo with my initial, sitting on top a mouse rug. At home, another subway logo mousepad sitting on a Kidrobot mousepad.

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?  Dexter season ender.

42. FAVORITE SOUND: hmmmm.... I used to love the sound of the ice cream truck when I was a kid. Now, just music I enjoy.

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles. But growing up, it was Herman's Hermits. Still mostly is, well, Peter Noone. And then the Monkees.

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Hawaii.

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? My amazing ability to be average.

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Brooklyn, NY.

47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? Whoever I know who also does this.

48. HOW DID YOU MEET YOUR SPOUSE/SIGNIFICANT OTHER? Blind date, sorta. It seems as if this question should've come earlier and not been the last. The ones about who would answer seem more suitable for the end.


Feeling: stressed


~~~o0o~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!