Thursday, September 02, 2010

This is So Cool


I was looking through the new Stats feature on Blogger for this blog and found this in the referring sites section. A few hits came from Sheer Bliss Ice Cream which I reviewed after tasting it during the fall on my trip to California. Thanks for the mention, Sheer Bliss! I wish I could buy your ice cream in NYC.

I've been buying toys again. Here's a picture of 3 "Ice Cream" Dunnys. Two are old and one is from the new series just released. They come blind box (you don't know what's in each box til you buy and then open it), so I get mine on eBay from people who buy in bulk, open the boxes, then put them up for auction so you can get just the ones you want or be sure to get a complete set without duplicates. These are just so cute.

I Scream for Ice Cream

Feeling: happy



~~~o0o~~~
Technorati Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!