Thursday, November 05, 2009

We All Scream for Ice Cream

Chocolate ice scream, that is. In California, I tried these two brands for the first time: Dreyers and Sheer Bliss.

Sheer Bliss is a bit high end and comes in tins. My cousin and I decided we had to try ice cream that comes in a tin, and a nice tin it is. The ice cream isn't overly rich, but it is chocolatey and smooth, with a nice, creamy consistency. It had more of a dark chocolate taste than most chocolate ice creams I've had, which makes sense because the flavor is actually dark chocolate.

IMG_3011

I'd heard about Dreyers, and might've tasted it once before, but don't recall offhand. Hubby and I found it in a food court in the outlet mall in Las Vegas and I had to have a scoop in a cup. Nothing fancy, and this ice cream doesn't need any enhancement. It's rich, creamy, and very chocolatey. A pleasure to eat.

IMG_2651

I also had the pleasure of having a cup of Ben & Jerry's chocolate ice cream while shopping in California, so, along with all the chocolate desserts and the visit to Ethel M's chocolate factory, it was a very chocolicious trip.

Annual Philadelphia Miniaturia dollhouse minis show this weekend. I expect to spend some $$$. :)

Feeling: chocolicious

~~~o0o~~~
Technorati Tags:

3 comments:

  1. That's a strange comment. I had similar one, and I was perplexed. I still am :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only reason I published that comment was because it didn't really look like spam. I'm still not sure what to make of it. I have been getting a lot of anonymous spam lately, on old posts. Mostly for one post, so I turned off comments on that one.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!