Sunday, March 14, 2010

Getting There


I still need to redo the header, and I'm still fiddling with the sidebar. I want to get back some of the buttons and fun graphics, but I've deleted the fan page area which had too many buttons to bother with.

I'm also undecided about the mood graphics for the posts. Previously, it was easy to just swap out part of the file name as all the graphics were the same URL with just the name of the mood different. But if I store them in Picasa, along with the other graphics for the blog, the URLs won't have that much in common, and I'll be forced to replace the URL each time. That's not worth it. So, now I have to decide if I'll leave even the text for my mood. I kinda like it, but it loses a lot without the graphics.

Anyway, I mostly wanted to see how this little graphic worked in the post. Maybe someday I'll figure out how to get it back in the post title field, but that's for another day.
Feeling: accomplished

~~~o0o~~~
Technorati Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!