Sunday, March 14, 2010

Things Might Get a Bit Messy Here

I'd been wanting to freshen things up around here, and Draft Blogger's new Template Designer is my excuse. This will be a work in progress for a few days, probably, maybe less if I can get a new header done quickly. I have so many chocolicious photos to choose from and I may keep one or two from the current header. I lost a lot of little graphics when I lost my webhost, and I may never add them all back in. And some customizations to the html of my template will get lost as soon as I throw the switch on a new template once I post this. I might try to get some of those back in at some point, or I might take the lazy easy way out and work within the template options. Fiddling with templates has been a way for me to learn some html and css, but it takes more time than I have right now.

Anyway, I hope everyone who visits likes the results when I've got the thing finished.

Feeling:

~~~o0o~~~
Technorati Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!