Sunday, March 14, 2010

I Think it's Done


It was a lot of work trying to get the sizing right for all the pics and then for the header, but I really like it. All are my photos. All the food in the pics were very yummy. I love being able to eat my photo props. I hope everyone likes how the blog looks now. It should now be easy to tweak. I got a lot of stuff in the sidebar and footer cleaned up. All of it, I think, actually. The Weather Pixie is awol, but that's their server that's the problem, not me/Blogger, so I'm leaving the broken link there in hopes they can come back. I did take a lot of stuff out, but the sidebar is still long. I'd hate to make this a 3-column blog. I didn't like how that looked when I tried it.

I can't believe I spent most of the day on this project, but given the nasty, rainy day, it's just as well. I sure wasn't going out to take photos as I'd wanted. Still need to clean up around the apartment, though. Ah well, something for another day. ;)

Feeling: tired

~~~o0o~~~
Technorati Tags:

4 comments:

  1. Your blog looks absolutely delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Andi. I think I'm making myself hungry just looking at it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks totally delectable and I want to eat the whole blog!! :))

    Chocolate chocolate YUMMMMMMMM!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Aunt Jackie. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!