Saturday, July 25, 2009

Quick Bits

Had one of those "can't lose the lingering feeling it left but don't remember what it was about" dreams.

A lot of famous folks have died lately, from showbiz to literary. Some died way too young (E. Lynn Harris) and others after a long, full life (Walter Cronkite). I don't think I ever saw Cronkite more than once or twice on TV. I grew up in an NBC-loving family for local and national news, and for us, the national news was the Huntley-Brinkley Report. I don't usually comment on the deaths of famous folk, unless it's someone I truly enjoyed and would miss, but I did want to acknowledge the loss of so many people who contributed greatly to our lives and enjoyment.

Off to Duckfest (for Rubber Duck fans) in a bit. Will blog about that later!

Feeling: content

~~~o0o~~~
Technorati Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!