Thursday, July 23, 2009

Got This One on Facebook

You can usually tell when I'm hard up for titles! :)

If you've been tagged or you are reading this, you have the honor of copying all these goofy questions, writing your own response, and tagging 25 other victims. You have to tag me so really you just need 24 more people. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you - but not in a creepy stalker kind of way.

To do this, go to “notes” under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your title as "Getting to know each other!", tag 25 people including me (tagging is done in the right hand corner of the app) then click publish.

1. What time did you get up this morning? 7:00 am

2. How do you like your steak? I prefer it medium rare, but I eat it medium well because I worry about bacteria, now more than ever.

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Star Trek back in May.

4. What is your favorite TV show? Geez,I can never pick one, but this week, it's definitely Torchwood!

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? New York City, which is good because I do live here. Second choice is San Francisco.

6. What did you have for breakfast? Two mini muffins and water.

7. What is your favorite cuisine? Burgers, fries, pizza, chocolate. I like Chinese food, too.

8. What foods do you dislike? Asparagus, mushrooms, most seafood...

9. Favorite Place to Eat Sushi? See above. Don't eat most seafood, and especially not sushi. I hate questions that make assumptions like this. ;)

10. Favorite dressing? Whatever fits! Oh, does this mean for salads? French or Italian, or Thousand Island or often, a house dressing. But definitely not Blue Cheese.

11.What kind of vehicle do you drive? I don't drive.

12. What are your favorite clothes? I usually have a favorite pair of jeans, nice and comfy, well broken in, but not torn. Also, one of my leather jackets, though my beloved brown bomber jacket finally gave up the ghost after 20 years.

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? I've been to Hawaii, so probably Alaska.

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? Depends on what's in it. heh.

15. Where would you want to retire? I don't know why it's assumed people retire to places. I want to retire so I don't have to work here, anymore. I want to enjoy my city. I'd like to spend more time traveling, but NYC is my hometown and I love it here.

16. Favorite time of day? Anytime I'm doing something I enjoy.

17. Where were you born? East New York (that's the neighborhood), Brooklyn, NYC

18. What is your favorite sport to watch? Baseball, and hockey, but with the Islanders sucking right now, it's too painful to watch. Wait, the Mets are sucking right now, too. ;)

19. Who do you think will not tag you back? No one because I'm not tagging anyone.

20. Person you expect to tag you back first? See answer above.

21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this? Again, see answer to #19.

22. Bird watcher? Only to keep an eye out for those city bombers, uh, pigeons, known to drop their loads anywhere they feel like. ;)

23. Are you a morning person or a night person? Definitely a night person. Don't expect higher brain functioning from me before 10 am and best is after 5 pm.

24. Do you have any pets? No.

25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? No.

26. What did you want to be when you were little? I went through a slew of ideas: policewoman (I was a big tv cop show fan in the '60s and still am), teacher, artist are the ones I most remember considering.

27. What is your best childhood memory? No one stands out, just all the family trips we took. They each have their "stories" that made them memorable.

28. Are you a cat or dog person? I like them both equally, but if I had to choose, I'd probably get a cat because I consider them lower maintenance. Though I do adore beagles and yellow labs and border collies.

29. Are you married? Yes. It'll be 24 years next month.

30. Always wear your seat belt? Yes. It is the law.

31. Been in a car accident? No, but there were some close calls over the years.

32. Any pet peeves? Rude people, people who yak on cell phones and don't watch where they're going.

33. Favorite Pizza Toppings? Bacon is nice, or hamburger meat, but I prefer plain cheese. hmmm.... well, broccoli is great on pizza.

34. Favorite Flower? Ones with little or no smell! Actually, I'm a big tulip fan.

35. Favorite ice cream? Uh, chocolate. Does anyone have to ask? ;) Vanilla is okay, and so is chocolate chip and chocolate chocolate chip.

36. Favorite fast food restaurant? I do love those cinnamon melts at McDonald's. And I like Pizza Hut.

37. How many times did you fail your driver's test? Just the one time I took it.

38. From whom did you get your last email? Hmmm... that would be the possible spam from Paypal that I sent to spoof@paypal to double check. Before that one, there was a subway alert, and before that, Len Berman's Top Five, and before that, an answer from my BFF.

39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? I do not max out cards, but buying more lenses for my new camera at B&H would be nice. More shoes from Zappos.com would also be nice. And Amazon.com for dvds and books for my new Kindle.

40. Do anything spontaneous lately? Who has time for spontaneity? Hmmm... what I eat for lunch soon might be spontaneous because I can't decide what to have and I need to go out soon for it.

41. Like your job? Yes. It's the bureaucracy I'm not fond of.

42. Broccoli? Yes. Haven't had it since I got sick. I need to start working veggies back into my diet.

43. What was your favorite vacation? Hawaii and all the family trips we took (driving up and down the east coast).

44. Last person you went out to dinner with? That would be with my friends while on vacation in May.

45. What are you listening to right now? My Pandora station.

46. What is your favorite color? Blue, black.

47. How many tattoos do you have? None.

48. How many are you tagging for this quiz? There's that tagging thing again. No one. If folks want to do it, they can.

49. What time did you finish this quiz? It's 7/23/09, 3:12 pm on my PC. Oops, make that 3:13, and definitely my lunch/dinner break. Is that Lunner?

50. Coffee Drinker? Never touch the stuff. Never have, never will.

Feeling: okay

~~~o0o~~~
Technorati Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!