Wednesday, June 17, 2009

One of Those Days

A day of good and bad. Felt okay, but had annual gyn appointment and she did a bone density test and my osteopenia has progressed to osteoporosis, which was not unexpected, but still, annoying. So treatment needs to start for that.

I did get my new dslr, which was very nice. Now I need to learn how to use it. Got my Kindle set up, too, but now need to download my first book, once I choose one. So many new electronic toys to play with!

Feeling: okay

~~~o0o~~~
Technorati Tags:

4 comments:

  1. Oooh, I'd love to hear your review of the Kindle when you start using it. I have an eReader on my iPod Touch and I like it just fine, but I've been kind of casually eyeing the Kindle because the selection of books is so much bigger, plus I've been wondering if it just might be a better reading experience (because the grass is always greener, yada yada yada...).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andi, it's the Kindle 2. I've read a few pages of the manual on it and have downloaded a book. The screen is better than I'd thought. And images are really nice. More impressions as I use it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. New dslr?! Do tell!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!