Sunday, June 21, 2009

I'm a Sucker for These

Had a pretty good week and played with my new digital slr camera today, trying to learn it, and now I'm capping off the day with one of these questionnaires we see everywhere online. I found this one on Facebook.


1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
My paternal grandmother.

2.WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Uh, I have no idea. That's not something I keep track of.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
I used to. These days, not so much as it's looking more and more like my father's scrawl.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Assuming this means cold cuts, kosher salami.

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
No.

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Maybe.

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
Sure. It runs in my family.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Not since I was 5.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Not for anything.

10. NAKED?
Is this referring to bungee jumping? Because the answer is still no. If something else, I have no clue what this is referring to.

11. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Kellogg's Honey Smacks.

12. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
Yes.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Chocolate.

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Depends on the person, meaning, whatever is most striking about them is what I'm likely to first notice.

15. RED OR PINK
Red.

16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
I sometimes say the wrong thing. Let's just say I'm not the most socially ept person out there.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
My mother.

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST?
It's up to everyone else whether they do this or not.

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Blue sweats and black slides.

20. DESCRIBE WHAT IT IS THAT YOU CANNOT RESPECT?
Dishonesty.

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
Just shut the TV, so, the sound of me typing.

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Midnight blue or black.

23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Chocolate, bacon, fresh bread, vanilla, Old Spice (my father has always used it).

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
A library patron yesterday.

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
I do like the person whose FB page I took this from.

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH
Baseball, hockey.

27. HAIR COLOR?
Dark brown with white.

28. EYES?
Dark brown.

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
No.

30. FAVORITE FOOD?
Chocolate, cheese, pizza, bacon cheeseburgers, not necessarily at the same time. ;)

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Scary movies can have happy endings. I prefer good movies.

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
The new Star Trek movie.

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
Purple.

34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Spring. But I'll take summer over winter if it's not too hot.

35. HUGS OR KISSES?
Hugs.

36. YOU ARE MOST COMFORTABLE-WHEN?
I'm walking around NYC, snapping pics, or sitting in comfy clothes at the computer or doing craftwork.

37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
Beats me, especially since I'm not tagging anyone.

38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
See above.

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
Behind the Scenes at the Museum by Kate Atkinson

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
It's one of the Mouse Rug designs.

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
Mets game, then David Letterman.

42. FAVORITE SOUND(S)
Music (rock, folk, etc).

43. MYSPACE OR TWITTER?
Twitter.

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Hawaii.

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
I have talents, not sure how special they are. ;)

46. FAVORITE PLACE VISITED?
Tie: Hawaii and San Francisco.

47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK?
Beats me.

48. TRAITS YOU LOOK FOR IN A PERSON?
Honesty, trustworthiness, intelligence, sense of humor.

49. WHAT DO YOU DRIVE?
I don't, but hubby and I do own a car.

50. Thanks!!!!!!
Uh, you're welcome, whoever you are who came up with these questions.

Feeling: okay

~~~o0o~~~
Technorati Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!