Monday, April 20, 2009

Yo Dion

Concert night. Hubby and I went to what is currently the Capital One Theater at Westbury for an oldies concert: Lou Christie and Dion.

Lou Christie
IMG_3535
Lou's act doesn't change much from show to show. We've seen him a number of times now. His falsetto isn't what it once was, but he can still sing. Women still go wild. Of course, like him, they're older now, too. I enjoy him, but hubby and I were really there for the main act: Dion.

Dion
IMG_3574
Dion, as always, gives a wonderful show. He's so natural and comfortable on stage. And he mixes up the songs he does, so you never quite hear the same thing each time. He will also do other people's songs, with his own spin. I loved his rendition of Neil Sedaka's "Calendar Girl."

On the health front, I'm hanging in there, but nothing much has changed in the last few weeks.

Feeling: tired

~~~o0o~~~
Technorati Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!