Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Rubber Duck Week

I'm not one to brag -- okay, maybe I am -- but there's a website/social network type of site called Collectors' Quest and each week, they feature a collection of some sort, with a focus on one or a few collectors of said featured item. This week it's Rubber Ducks, and I'm one of the folks being featured. Now that's chocolicious.

Health-wise, the drugs don't seem to be working on the colitis, and there's no sign of bacteria, so it looks like more powerful drugs are in my future, ones with probable side effects. I'm not happy about that prospect. I'm not happy with the way things are now, either.

Feeling: blah

~~~o0o~~~
Technorati Tags:

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the Ducksposure. You are so fun with them. I'm glad to see you recognized. I'm sorry the health is still an issue. Don't give up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Robbie!

    I'm not giving up, but I think we're running low on options for this colitis problem and some of the ones that are left are less than desirable.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!