Sunday, January 11, 2009

One Step Forward Two Steps Back

I was starting to feel human again, so of course, that meant it was time for some backsliding. Felt like crap this entire weekend with no sign of letup. And I just spoke to the doctor on Friday -- when I was feeling a bit better. Maybe that jinxed it. It's nearly two months now and I'm really tired of feeling this way and being afraid to eat anything that isn't a cracker or slice of toast.

Then I had to pass on an eBay auction I was watching -- for a no-longer-being-sold vinyl Ugly Doll toy -- because the item I had up for auction sold for half of what I was hoping for.

I feel like crawling under the covers and sleeping until spring.

Feeling: crappy

~~~o0o~~~
Technorati Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!