Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Snippets

Still feeling like crap. Actually, feeling worse than I did 2 weeks ago. The doctor never got back to me today, so I'll try again tomorrow. The hardest part, aside from just plain feeling like crap, is that except for my Adora calcium supplements and a few M&Ms each day, I haven't been eating chocolate.

Meanwhile, no reason to not share some links and things. Quilters of South Carolina are fighting breast cancer with one-of-a-kind bras that are definitely not to be hidden under clothes. Found thanks to Chaos Theory.

Lists Galore is a blog for list lovers. 

If you're on Twitter, you might want to check out this round-up of free Twitter buttons on Blog U.

Feeling: crappy

~~~o0o~~~
Technorati Tags:

3 comments:

  1. Hi Shelly, I'm sending you positive thoughts so that you'll start feeling better soon! :o)
    And thanks a bunch for the blog plug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Andi. And you're welcome. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!