Saturday, December 06, 2008

Holiday Shopping

The NY Daily News surveyed gift shopping sites as usual, and here are some that caught my attention. It was a bit disconcerting that the first I tried, which I have not listed here, came up with a Norton Security Warning. Oops. The ones I do list seem okay.

New York First has lots of NYC-related items.
Flight001.com has travel accessories.
Cool toys at Maukilo.com.
The MoMA (Museum of Modern Art) store is chock-full of fun items and good design.
Oompa.com is another toy site.
I believe I linked to this one before: Hometown Favorites, the place for old-fashioned candies and other nostalgic food.
Flavored popcorn and more at Dale and Thomas.
I love shopping in The Container Store's brick and mortar stores, but online is good, too.
Funky gift items at Elsewares.com.



Feeling: blah

~~~o0o~~~
Technorati Tags:

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:18 PM

    Check out Landbridge Toys for cool toys too. The best customer service I have ever had.

    www.landbridgetoys.com

    Mom owned and operated, too!

    Thanks
    Mel
    (Melissa)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:38 PM

    Thank you!

    We love it when people find things they like at Elsewares, and we really appreciate it when they spread the word.

    Best wishes from Brooklyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad I could help, Anon. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!