Sunday, November 09, 2008

Can't be Bored by Board Games



You Are Chinese Checkers




You live a hyper, fast paced life. You rarely ever slow down.

You are good at juggling many things at once. You are the ultimate multi-tasker.



You enjoy being in a group - in fact the bigger the group, the better.

You are an enthusiastic competitor, and you can be a little ruthless when you play games.

IMG_0408Now, I loved playing Chinese Checkers when I was a kid and still have the old game my parents had that I played with endlessly. I loved the sound of the marbles clicking against the metal playing surface. When I wasn't playing the game, I'd turn the board over and roll the marbles around the back, which had grooves. It was kinda like racing marbles.

I loved and still love Monopoly, Sorry, Scrabble, and Boggle, among others. But Chinese Checkers has a special place in my memory.

However, the description in the quiz results couldn't be more wrong. Oh well.

Feeling:

~~~o0o~~~
Technorati Tags:

2 comments:

  1. "I loved the sound of the marbles clicking against the metal playing surface." Now THAT brought back some memories! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You, too, huh? :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!