Annie tagged me for this meme.
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules.
3. Tell six unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag six bloggers by linking.
5. Leave a comment for each blogger.
Well, I've done the list 5 or 7 or whatever interesting things about you. Not sure what unspectacular would be. And for me, unspectacular and quirks seem mutually exclusive.
So, let's see.
1. I'm obsessive compulsive about locking my front door when I leave.
2. I hate going to bed and I hate getting up in the morning.
3. Uh, I like doing laundry. It's reading time.
And that's all I can think of. And I started working on this nearly 10 hours ago and have thought about it on and off during the day, and basically, I've got nothing. Zip. Zilch. Bupkiss.
Anyone who has read this blog for a while knows I'm not big on tagging, so if you want to do this, knock yourself out, and if you want to link back to me, cool.
Went to the Mets game this afternoon. Beautiful day for baseball. But the Astros won, damn it. And there were two drunk idiots behind us, one of whom was loud and obnoxious, too. At least, I hope he was drunk (he was throwing back the beers at a healthy clip), cuz I'd hate to think he's that annoying sober. It was Jewish Heritage day, the Mets names were in Hebrew on the scoreboard, and a recording of "Take Me Out to the Ballgame" in Yiddish was played. It was also a promotion day; they gave out free tee-shirts honoring the last year of Shea Stadium.
Technorati Tags: memes