Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Long Time, No Links

Saw this on Boing Boing and I think these cardboard dollhouses are very cool. Also on Boing Boing, I saw these nifty bookshelf dividers. Would love to have a set, but the site is not in English and I'm too tired/lazy/unmotivated to figure it out.

Sculpture made from stainless steel cookware. Sculpture from surprising materials seems all the rage these days. Also, Oreos get a makeover for China. Links found on Neatorama.

On a personal note, today was another bad allergy day, coupled with my now semi-annual eye exam and eyes that were dilated, then took their sweet time getting back to normal. Right now, they itch like crazy, so as soon as I post this, I'm heading for the eye drops that I hope will relieve them.

Feeling:

~~~o0o~~~
Technorati Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!