Saturday, February 02, 2008

Groundhog Day

Talking about whether or not the groundhog saw his shadow and if we'll have 6 more weeks of winter or not would have more meaning if we'd had more than a week or so of actual winter so far this winter. Anyway, Punxatawny Phil (I think that's his name) saw his shadow, while Staten Island Chuck didn't. Make of that what you will.

I was too busy wondering where the promised sun was for today to bother looking for my shadow.

Feeling:

~~~o0o~~~
Technorati Tags:

4 comments:

  1. Hmm... chocolate groundhog? Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shelly

    Just dropping by to say hello. Shame on me for not coming by sooner. I always enjoy your posts, and this one in particular made me smile. Thank you for that. :) Hope you have a very pleasant week, and that you get some nice warm weather over your way soon. Take care.

    Always, Carly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Carly. It was gorgeous today, high 40s, sunny. And tomorrow should be more of the same. You take care, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope Phil is wrong and that we get an early spring!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!