Sunday, February 03, 2008

Super Super Bowl

They're partying outside, all around my apartment building. And with good reason. The NY (though they play in New Jersey) Giants just beat the really annoying New England Patriots in the Super Bowl. And let me tell you, it feels real sweet, even though I'm a NY (they also play in New Jersey) Jets fan. I can't remember how many years it's been since I cared about a football game, let alone a Super Bowl. Probably when the Jets were last good. I was watching this game with the sound muted because I couldn't take the stress. Even with 35 seconds left, I worried that the Pats could pull it off. I should have been more confident. The Giants certainly were. Wow. That was good.

I did watch the halftime show with Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers. Only a few songs, but they were good. And that was one halftime show where there was no danger of a "wardrobe mishap."

Feeling:

~~~o0o~~~
Technorati Tags:

4 comments:

  1. Yeah, quite the upset there. I would not be interested in any kind of wardrobe malfunction that might afflict Tom Petty :-) That would be worse than the Janet thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it wouldn't be pretty. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, so I just found out about te superbowl by visiting your page. And didja know heath ledger died and Britney Spears..er..something?

    I need to find something English language around here, and soon. And by the way, your page is making me very very hungry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, Puglet, Good to see you're visiting blogs. :)

    I didn't blog about Heath Ledger because I didn't want to add to all the nonsense that surrounds a celebrity death. As for Britney Spears, I'd be hardpressed to find someone who bores me more. Except maybe Paris Hilton.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!