Monday, April 02, 2007

Busy Me

Took a few days off for Passover and have been crafting up a storm. Nothing like a deadline to inspire a person. I put my crafts in the fan convention I go to every May, so I need to get stuff done NOW. As soon as the latest boxes dry, I'll take pics of 'em.

Meanwhile, for some reason I can't fathom, I joined Second Life and blogged about it on The View from Here. I really have no idea what I will do there, if anything, but curiosity won out. I'm Shelly Umarov there. Anyone reading this on Second Life? Anyway, one of these days, I might venture beyond Orientation Island, but I doubt it will be soon. I printed out the help screens, all 25 or so pages of 'em and it's going to take me a while to read through them.

The Mets won their opener against the Cardinals. Life is good.

Feeling:

~~~o0o~~~
Technorati Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!