Sunday, April 01, 2007

No Fool I

Yeah, it's April Fool's Day. So what? I mean, what do we need a whole day dedicated to fools, anyway? Fools sure do get plenty of attention the rest of the year as it is.

That said, there will be no April Fool's post here or on any of my other blogs. Some may say it's because I can't think of anything clever enough, but the truth is I don't like pranks or embarrassing anyone. Mainly, because I hate to be embarrassed or fooled on purpose.*

So, today, April 1st is important for one thing only: Play ball! Yup, it's Opening Day. Mets at St. Louis tonight. And that's no joke. I am psyched!

Feeling:

*Okay, so maybe I can't think of anything clever enough, either.

~~~o0o~~~
Technorati Tags:

3 comments:

  1. I was about to say I'm no fool either. But then I remebered whats been transpiring of late, and I think I changed my mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, missions with Rogue Agents can do that. heh

    ReplyDelete
  3. All right. THAT one was goooooood!
    Especially when you say you have nothing clever to say.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!