Sunday, January 14, 2007

Sometimes I Should Just Stay in Bed

Not a good day. Not a good weekend. Weather sucks, hot and rainy. Writing sucks and I'm really discouraged. Bad mood, hot and cold and the heat's up even though it's too warm out and the window is open and I'm alternating hot flashes and chills, and now just argued with hubby about nonsense because I told him I already know something he was telling me and I'm just a bit too hormonal and depressed today to be calm and rational.

So, no fun links today, no fun posts. But here's a picture of the view out my window.
01142007 001
It looks like something ate Manhattan.

Feeling:

~~~o0o~~~
Technorati Tags:

2 comments:

  1. You've got the Mean Reds, huh? No fun. I hope they pass soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!