Thursday, January 11, 2007

Too Cool

These photos are very funny.

I've read on a few blogs that it's Delurker Day or Delurker Week or whatever, so you lurkers out there reading this, comment and be counted. Don't be shy, say Hi.

Not quite unique, but pretty close:

HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are:
4
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

Then I tried names of people I know and found some had 0 as the result! Talk about being special.

Apparently, the warm weather in NYC this winter has led to a spike in the cat population. There are kittens flooding animal shelters as cats are going into heat more often for longer periods of time, according to the news. The ramifications of global warming are just getting started.

The Mets started a mini camp, fully a week plus before pitchers and catchers are to report for spring training. Baseball is back!

Feeling:

~~~o0o~~~
Technorati Tags: ,

3 comments:

  1. Can you believe that I am the only Zydeco Fish in the USA?

    As for my real name, there are only 232. I thought there would be more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:46 AM

    hi there,
    what code did you use to hav the righ click-protection on your pics? i seem to get a big red no no-messege from blogger when i try to put in the vode, how did you get past it?

    /Emmelie

    ReplyDelete
  3. heh. I wouldn't think there were too many Zydeco Fishes running uh, swimming around.

    Emmelie, the right click protection code was done by the person who designed the template for me, back on what's now Old Blogger. I'm on New Blogger now and haven't upgraded the template, nor have I tried the code in a New Blogger template so I don't know if it will work. If you want to see it, just click View -> Source in your browser and it's somewhere at the top of the template.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!