Monday, January 15, 2007

Monday Blahs

Make a rebus or other text shapes at the Party Printer generator site. Found on The Generator Blog.

Got my hair cut, but it's still long enough for a little ponytail. Did some shopping at my favorite dollhouse store. Had a yummylicious chocolate malted for lunch, which helped cool me off for a while.

The fog's still here. It's hot, the windows are open, and I've been considering putting on the air conditioner. In January. Surreal.

Feeling:

~~~o0o~~~
Technorati Tags:

2 comments:

  1. I had a HUGE bar of chocolate in my office for a while this week. Looking back, I am amazed that I ate it so quickly. And now, I am craving it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a jar of dark choc M&Ms in my office. My boss and I take turns keeping it filled. I've been hitting it pretty good today. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!