Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Crappy Year So Far

Work continues to suck. More budget crunch fallout. At this rate, we'll have to buy our own toilet paper soon. As it is, I use twice the amount of paper towels to dry my hands because we've switched to single-ply. That stuff can't absorb anything. There's been some patron stuff, too, that I can't blog about.

Writing project has stalled a bit. feh.

Looks like my unblogged guess re: NCIS and the direction they're going with Tony and his girlfriend was right, but I don't know if they're gonna kill him off, or just her. I hope he'll be staying. I adore him.

Islanders are playing sucky, too, and I can't wait for baseball to start.

It's finally getting cold, like it's actually winter. First night in a loooong time I'm sitting here in the den with the windows closed, the heat on, the computer putting out its own heat, and I'm not hot.

This profoundly unprofound post has been brought to you by chocolate.

Feeling:

~~~o0o~~~
Technorati Tags:

6 comments:

  1. It's really cold here too. I regret complaining about global warming now ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol.

    Actually, global warming will make it colder in places. More extreme weather. But I was enjoying this mild winter, until now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. From one chocolate lover to another, I love your new layout!
    Stop by and see a Colin Firth gif I made of him eating some while filming "The Accidental Husband" with Uma in NYC... I just got so inspired when I saw the images coming from filming, what could be better Colin and Chocolate!!! weeeeeee

    ReplyDelete
  4. This layout's a year and a half old. And if I could figure out how to do something like this on the New Blogger, I'd upgrade the template so I could have tags. Unfortunately, the designer left the webdesign business, so I can't get her to help.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I tried to use this one on Blogger but I'm not savvy enough to make it work the way I wanted it to so I just went with the green dots... see what you think of the one listed as 'chocolate' to the right at this link:
    http://www.isnaini.com/blogger-templates/
    sorry I was a year and half late with my 'new layout' comment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Only a few people are making templates so far for the New Blogger. The old custom templates won't work with the new Blogger. Mine still does, but it won't if I upgrade to the new format, so I'm staying put for now until I can figure out how to approximate this look. I hope there will be plenty of new Blogger templates available soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!