Thursday, January 04, 2007

I Declare a Do-Over

I truly wish we could start this year over. This week has been one disaster after another. It was as if Baby New Year has been trying to see how much he could prove Murphy's Law. If things can go wrong, they will.

The slide into a day to forget began with my needing to return home after leaving my apartment building because I forgot my subway Metro card. Then there were lots of work annoyances I can't blog about. Then I seem to have lost my paycheck thingie for direct deposit that has info on it I really can't afford anyone to find, so I'm hoping I'll find it on my desk tomorrow when I get to my office. At least, clutz that I am, I didn't hurt myself.

Feeling:

~~~o0o~~~
Technorati Tags:

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, LadyB! I did find the pay stub buried in a pile of work to do on my desk this morning, so that was one disaster averted. Unfortunately, we were very short-staffed again, so I got almost none of the work from yesterday finished. The stack just keeps growing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!