Friday, January 05, 2007

Suckage Continueth

Today continues the general suckage of this week/year thus far, so I thought I should have an appropriate title, thanks to The Generator Blog.
My Peculiar Aristocratic Title is:
Most Noble and Honourable in the Middle of Chalmondley Chumleyton
Get your Peculiar Aristocratic Title

I did find my pay stub, so my identity is still secure. For now. Short-staffing at work continues, stress level remains high. Maybe I should introduce a stress-o-meter here. Provided I can figure out how to do it. Meanwhile, let's have a quiz.

Your Personality is 40% Addictive

You don't have an addictive personality - at least, not usually.
You can indulge in vices freely, and there's little chance that you'll get hooked.

I think I'm more a binger than an addict. I throw myself into things, til they bore me, then I wait for the next thing to catch my interest. And it usually includes a learning curve, ie blogging. I immersed myself in blogging to the point of addiction, same for flickr and a number of other sites and things, til I learned enough to function with them. Then I move them into my regular routine.

My 3 year blogoversary will be in March. I don't recall the exact date because I've long since deleted the first AOL blog. But the Shellyverse began in March 2004. In case anyone cares.

Feeling:

~~~o0o~~~
Technorati Tags: ,

2 comments:

  1. Shelly, I hope next week is good for you, you deserve it. Hope this weekend gives you some rest and relaxation and lots of chocolates (most important)!!

    This is my title:

    "Her Grace Lady Chelly the Bovine of Burton-le-Coggles"

    Love that generator!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Chelly. I love your aristocratic name!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!