Monday, November 27, 2006

Busy Day of Fame

Imagine my surprise when someone left a comment on The View from Here that it was listed as today's Blogger Blog of Note. Very cool. Back on AOL, my photo meme journal, not my main photoblog or any of my other AOL journals, made it as an Editor's Pick of the Week. AOL picked 5 blogs a week so the odds were better and still, they picked the lesser of my journals there. But View is one of my main blogs, along with this one and the comics and book blog in terms of how often I update. View is my first beta version blog, so to have it chosen is a real honor. Fame is fleeting, but I'm enjoying it while I can.

Heroes was confusing and fascinating tonight. It was interesting to see how many of the powered characters started to realize they were different.

Got a few things done and crossed off my To Do list at work, and the weather was delightful, so all in all, a great day.

Feeling:

~~~o0o~~~
Technorati Tags:

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on the blog of note for "The View from Here" Shelley! It's no surprise that you've been acknowledged for your other blogs too!

    I myself read Cyber Chocolate frequently and this one's fantastic as well. Good on ya girl!

    Cheers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was confused and fascinated by "Heroes" last night as well. I still really like Hiro, but I have to say that I have no interest in the Niki Sanders story line. She's my least favorite Hero, by far. Can't wait for next week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many thanks, Chelly. I've been reading yours as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Shelly...I just wanted to wish you a belated congratulations on "The View From Here" being chosen as a Blog of Note! I've fallen behind on my Bloglines list, so I'm catching up on blogland developments.

    I like TVFH, so Blogger certainly made a wise choice!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!