Sunday, November 26, 2006

Dolls and Dexter

Picked up the dollhouse I won in an eBay auction. Photos soon. It was interesting to meet the seller. And it was a beautiful day. I took some photos in upper Manhattan where the dollhouse was residing. And I'm glad we were able to fit it into our not very big car, in the front seat because it was too wide for anywhere else, including the trunk. Now to get it furnished. I already have most of the pieces.

Dexter continues to be excellent and creepy and full of human emotions despite the lead character's unemotional inner life. They're doing a great job showing him develop, trying to deal with being human. And the side storylines are intriguing.

Feeling:

~~~o0o~~~
Technorati Tags: ,

2 comments:

  1. I love Dexter too.. great show :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited to see the new house!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!