Saturday, March 04, 2006

Saturday Link-Up

Just had a yummy brunch of pancakes and before I start cleaning, I thought I'd pass on some links before my fingers freeze. It's f'in cold in here.

From Boing Boing: A guitar made from a toilet seat. Okay, now I really have seen everything. I am truly amazed and humbled by the things people think of.

Have a photo online you'd like to have some fun with? Make a kaleidoscopic pic of it with this nifty little online toy. You can play with it til you get an effect you like, then save. It's supposed to generate a jpeg, but that didn't work for me, so I did screen caps, instead. Here's one I made from a photo I have loaded on flickr.


Okay, that wasn't a lot of links. Actually, just two. But they're choice. What do you want for a weekend? heh

Feeling:

~~~o0o~~~

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:35 PM

    OMGosh..I loved this Shelly! Thanks so much for the link....I have alread made a dozen of them. I only posted 4 so far...I linked you. This was fun..Stacie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome. Be careful, tho, Stacie. It's very addicting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:29 PM

    Oh WOW...I have to go play now :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!