Saturday, March 04, 2006

Playing Catch Up

Managed to get a lot done at work today. Not everything on the list, and I've got 4 things that need to get done ASAP next week, and we've also have training for our circ system upgrade starting on Monday, but I cleaned out a lot of files I no longer need and straightened my desk, a sadly neglected necessity for too long. I can actually find things now. Just need to do a new To Do list. Hmmm.... I guess that should be the first item on it. heh

And I've been scanning old photos this week. Still have well more than half to do, but I can actually see that I'm making progress. Will back up the photos on CD tomorrow. I plan to get a lot done tomorrow. We'll see how well I do. (And by tomorrow, I mean Saturday, even though technically it already is Saturday, but I haven't been to bed yet, so it's still tomorrow, according to Shelly-Time.)

Feeling:

~~~o0o~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!