Thursday, March 02, 2006

Day that Got Away

I had plans for the day. Work plans, but still, plans. And I got to maybe one thing on my list due to all manner of problems cropping up. And then the day was over, leaving me wondering where it went.

I do feel a bit better, which is nice.

Not that I need to bring my blood pressure down, but this still is nice to read.

All about rainbows. Found on The Presurfer.

Found this on Cynical-C Blog and I'm flabbergasted. Paying off a debt can get you in trouble with Homeland Security. A true WTF? if ever I saw one.

The results of this Blogthings quiz are not quite right. Some of the questions were worded in a way that made my answers to them other than they would've been with slightly different phrasing.

You Are 48% Open Minded

You aren't exactly open minded, but you have been known to occasionally change your mind.
You're tolerant enough to get along with others who are very different...
But you may be quietly judgmental of things or people you think are wrong.
You take your own values pretty seriously, and it would take a lot to change them.


Feeling:

~~~o0o~~~



4 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:32 AM

    64% Open-Minded:
    You are a very open minded person, but you're also well grounded.
    Tolerant and flexible, you appreciate most lifestyles and viewpoints.
    But you also know where you stand firm, and you can draw that line.
    You're open to considering every possibility - but in the end, you stand true to yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice results, Leesa. I'm jealous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:07 AM

    Shelly, I'm totally with you on "where did the day go?" I've been having weeks of that lately.

    The credit card thingy is just scary. Maybe we should all ask to see the files the gov. has collected on each of us, en masse, and really ball up the system.

    As for the quiz, I'm totally with you. The questions were a little too black-and-white for me. I tend to be a fabulous shade of fluffy gray! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm all for seeing the gray area, too, Cat.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!