Sunday, March 05, 2006

Oooo, a Questionnaire Meme

Saw this on Anonymous Rowhouse and, of course, had to do it. There were numbers missing; I don't know why.

1. Put an x in the parentheses for those things you have done in your life:

( ) Smoked a cigarette
( ) Drank so much you threw up
( ) Crashed a friend's car (but into a friend's car!!)
( ) Stolen a car
( x ) Been in love
( ) Been dumped.
( x ) Been laid off/fired
( x ) Quit your job
( ) Been in a fist fight
( ) Snuck out of your parent's house
( x ) Had feelings for someone who didn't have them back
( ) Been arrested?
( x ) Gone on a blind date
( ) Lied to a friend.
( ) Skipped school
( ) Seen someone die
( x ) Been to Canada
( ) Been to Mexico
( x) Been on a plane
( x ) Been lost
( x ) Been on the opposite side of the country
( x ) Gone to Washington, DC
( x ) Swam in the ocean
( x ) Felt like dying
( x ) Cried yourself to sleep
( x ) Played cops and robbers
( ) Recently colored with crayons
( ) Sang karaoke
( ) Paid for a meal with only coins
( x ) Done something you told yourself you wouldn't?
( x ) Made prank phone calls
( x ) Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose
( x ) Caught a snowflake on your tongue.
( x ) Danced in the rain
( ) Written a letter to Santa Claus
( ) Been kissed under the mistletoe (I kissed someone at work once; does that count?)
( ) Watched the sun rise with someone you care about or love
( x ) Blown bubbles
( ) Made a bonfire on the beach
( ) Crashed a party
( x ) Gone roller-skating
( x ) Ice-skating

3. Any nicknames? Shelly (there have been some others; my best friend in high school called me Sheldon -- there were 5 of us who used nicknames for each other ending with "don." I have no idea why.)
4. Mother's name? Too personal; it began with an M.
5. What is your favorite drink? Milk and chocolate malteds.
6. Tattoos? nope
7. Body piercing? nada
8. How much do you love your job (1-10). 9, sometimes 7.
9. Birth Place? Brooklyn, NY
10. Favorite vacation spot? San Francisco and Hawaii were especially nice, but as long as I'm not at work, it's a great vacation.
12. Ever steal any traffic signs? no
14. A, B, C, D, DD cup size? Uh, I haven't measured in years. Last time I wore something that required me to know, I was a B, I think. It's been 30 years since then, so my memory's a bit fuzzy.
15. 2 Door or 4 Door? Is this a car thing? 4 doors is nice, easier for everyone getting in and out.
16. Salad dressing? Creamy French or Thousand Island.
17. Favorite pie? I don't eat pies. Oh, wait. Pizza pies!
18. Favorite number? 5
19. Favorite movie? I couldn't pick a favorite movie if my life depended on it. Just too many to even come up with a top 10 list.
20. Favorite holiday? Any day I don't have to work. I'm not much of a holiday person anymore.
22. Favorite food? chocolate, d'uh
23. Favorite day of the week? Any day I don't have to work.
24. Favorite brand of body soap? Dial
26. Toothpaste? Minty Crest, whichever I can find.
27. Favorite smell? Most cooking smells will do. Burnt toast is nice. Also vanilla and brewing coffee and coconut (even tho I don't like coconut or coffee).
28. What do you do to relax? blog, read, draw, craft
29. How do you see yourself in 10 years? Enjoying my retirement, writing.
30. What do you do when you are bored? blog, read, draw, craft. heh

Feeling:

~~~o0o~~~

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:13 PM

    Not even one cigarrette? Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate the smell of smoke. My mother smoked and I couldn't stand it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:20 PM

    My mother smoked, and yet I still found the courage to try it. It made me sick.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!