Sunday, March 05, 2006

All in All a Nice Day

Went with my friend C to see Paul Taylor Dance Company. First season without my favorite dancer Patrick Corbin, who retired. It was weird not seeing him on stage. But before that, came brunch. C and I have been going to the same coffeeshop a block south of Columbus Circle for years. So after I walked over, snapping photos along the way, I discover the place is not only closed, but there's no more than a faded outline where the sign used to be. The F word came to mind. We went to a restaurant in a nearby hotel and I got my challah French toast, but it wasn't quite the same. So my ability to curse restaurants into closure continues apace. *sigh*

Otherwise, except for the wind and the fact that I'd managed to overdress, it was a nice day. And here's a chocolicious article for your entertainment.

Feeling:

~~~o0o~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!