Monday, March 06, 2006

Questions and More Questions

Yup, you guessed it, another questionnaire meme. I liked most of these questions, so figured I'd do them. Found this on a mostly-friends only LJ, so I'm not linking to it.

1. What time did you get up this morning?

7:00 a.m., grudgingly as usual.

2. Diamonds or pearls?

Diamonds.

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?

"Walk the Line," seen with a friend on Presidents' Day.

4. What is your favorite TV show?

Always a toughie. Current or previous? Night of the week? heh. Seriously, I love too many. See the fanlistings links in the sidebar for some of them. But currently, I love NCIS, House, Stargate SG-1, Stargate: Atlantis, and Battlestar Galactica the most, with Charmed, Medium, and Invasion close behind.

5. What do you usually have for breakfast?

Workdays, I mostly get a chocolate croissant, but sometimes a bacon, egg, and cheese thingie on tortilla bread the little catering place across the street from work makes. At home, juice and a cookie. I don't like eating much in the morning.

6. What is your middle name?

Begins with an A. I don't like it.

7. Favourite cuisine?

Chinese.

8. What foods do you dislike?

Nearly all seafood, anything with curry, cooked fruit, nuts except in Chinese food.

9. What is your favourite chip flavor?

Plain potato chips. Or chocolate chips if I can interpret "chip" liberally.

10. What is your favourite CD at the moment?

I don't really listen to CDs. I'm a radio kinda gal. I listen to the classic rock station at home and an oldies station that streams an the web at work.

11. What kind of car do you drive?

I don't drive.

12. Favourite sandwich?

Lox and cream cheese on a bagel.

13. What characteristic do you despise?

Dishonesty.

14. Favorite item of clothing?

Jeans.

15. Where would you like to travel to?

Alaska.

16. What color is your bathroom?

The one I use is black, white, and red. Hubby's is blue. Yes, we're a 2-bathroom household!

17. Favorite brand of clothing?

Whatever fits that I can afford. I'm not brand conscious and don't particularly like advertising on my butt, so to speak. I used to love Calvin Klein's clothes but not much since he sold the company.

18. Where would you retire to?

If we don't stay in NYC, Hawaii would be lovely.

19. What was your most memorable birthday?

The surprise party my best bud threw me at a fan media convention (for fans of tv shows and movies).

20. Favorite sport to watch?

Baseball, followed closely by hockey. I have an Islanders game on now. :)

21. Goal you have for yourself?

To retire so I can write more often. Then, to get published.

22. When is your birthday?

Coming up in a couple of months.

23. Are you a morning person or a night person?

I am so very much a night person.

24. What is your shoe size?

8.

25. Pets?

No.

26. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us?

I ate some purple potatoes with lunch today. Never knew they existed, but they were yummy.

27. What did you want to be when you were little?

Cop, teacher, then I spent all my teens not knowing what I want to be, didn't really decide until after college.

28. How are you today?

Bemused.

29. What is your favorite candy?

Trick question. You'd think I'd answer "chocolate," but that's an ingredient, not a candy. So I'd have to say M&Ms.

30. What is your favorite flower?

Anything without a scent. I like Morning Glories.

31. What is a date on the calendar you are looking forward to?

That fan con I mentioned, and the miniatures shows I go to.


Feeling:

~~~o0o~~~

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4:43 PM

    I just love reading these. Its fun doing them too..I may have to do this one. And wow...the pic of that apartment! 8 ft wide! I've lived in a couple of tiny apartments too..Stacie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!