Thursday, March 23, 2006

Official Business

Got a letter from the DMV. Thought they want to revoke my non-driver's ID, but it was actually good news. I'm getting a refund.

It seems that on Oct. 1, 2005, NYS raised the price of photo docs to $10 from $5. That's what I paid. Seems that was in error. As the letter says:
"However, the law that raised the photo document fee did not specifiy an increase to the photo document fee for non-driver identification cards."
Cool. Hubby said I should tell them to keep the money and let me get a better photo. I'm just happy I didn't have to pay so much for such a frightening photo.

Meanwhile, this month marks the end of my second blogging year. The original Cyber Chocolate was created on AOL in March 2004. I have something fun in mind to celebrate, but will consider other ideas short of posting a recognizable photo of me or my friends/family.

Feeling:

~~~o0o~~~
Technorati Tags:

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:22 PM

    omfg. your blog just contributed to my weight gain! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol. But it's only cyber poundage. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!