Saturday, March 25, 2006

Like a Slacker

That's kinda how I feel. I feel like that every time I miss a day posting here. At least, I don't recall posting here yesterday.

Yesterday was busy but a good kind of busy, the hectic get things done kind of busy. And lunch was yummy bacon waffles with bananas. Today could've been a disaster, but the third staff I'd feared wouldn't be in (she'd been sick) did come in as scheduled in the afternoon, so the other person and I avoided 4 hours straight of reference desk time.

Took a break from scanning photos backward in time to jump back to the little black & white shots of the '60s. It's been fun playing with these and I really wanted to see how the old b&w ones scanned. Not bad once I boosted the contrast.

The weather's been cool and clammy, but the showers in the forecast never came. I can't wait for spring to finally show up for real.

As you can see, I don't have much of interest to say, so I'll end it here.
Feeling:

~~~o0o~~~
Technorati Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!