Monday, March 20, 2006

Me Me Me Meme

Another questionnaire I found on LiveJournal.

1. How many keys are on your keychain?
8, plus 10 work keys on the attached work keyring.

2. What curse word do you use the most?
Uh, a tie I think between shit and fuck.

3. Do you own an iPod?
No.

4. Who on your Myspace "Top 8" do you talk to most?
I don't have a MySpace space.

5. What time is your alarm clock set for?
On work days, the radio goes on at 6:30 am, and I get up at 7.

6. How many suitcases do you own?
One on wheels, and a couple of overnight shoulder bags.

7. Do you wear flip-flops even when it's cold outside?
No, if you mean the backless sandals which I walk out of. I do have a pair I wear as slippers at home.

8. Where do you buy your groceries from?
Hubby shops at Keyfood and I pick up things at a small local grocery.

9. Would you rather take the picture or be in the picture?
I hate having my picture taken.

10. What was the last movie you watched?
"Walk the Line"

11. Do any of your friends have children?
Yes, my best friend has 2 plus one grandkid. Some of my other friends have kids, too.

12. If you won the lottery, what's the first thing you would buy?
If it's enough money, I'd just retire and live off it.

13. Has anyone ever called you lazy?
Not to my face or that I otherwise know of.

14. Do you ever take medication to help you fall asleep faster?
No, never.

15. What CD is currently in your CD player?
I'm listening to internet radio. I rarely play CDs.

16. Do you prefer regular or chocolate milk?
Either is fine with me.

17. Has anyone told you a secret this week?
No.

18. When was the last time someone hit on you?
I think the last time was over 20 years ago.

19. What did you have for dinner?
Lucshen (noodles) and cheese with raisins.

20. Do you wear hoodies often?
Well, my sweatshirts and some jackets have hoods. Do those count?

21. Can you whistle?
No.

22. Have you ever participated in a protest?
No.

23. Who was the last person to call you?
My father.

24. What is your favorite ride at an amusement park?
I'm not much into amusement park rides.

25. Do you think people talk about you behind your back?
Probably. I mean, who doesn't have people talking about them, good or bad, behind their back?

26. What area code are you in right now?
One of the NYC ones.

27. Did you watch cartoons as a child?
All the time.

28. How big is your local mall?
How local is local? There are many around, but NYC doesn't have many. Mostly strip malls, and there's the Queens Center. But we've got stores everywhere.

29. How many siblings do you have?
One, a younger sister.

30. Are you shy around the opposite sex?
I used to be, but managed to get married, anyway. ;)

31. What is your biggest regret?
Nothing really. Regret is a time waster.

32. Have you ever had Jamba Juice?
No.

33.When was the last time you laughed so hard your sides hurt?
I don't remember. Was probably watching something funny on TV. Maybe on David Letterman.

34. What movie do you know every line to?
None. I have a bad memory that way.

35. Do you own any band t-shirts?
No, but I do have some Mets and Islanders ones.

36. When was your last plane ride?
In the '90s, but I don't recall which year. Could be around 2000.

37. How many chairs are at your dining room table?
Four at it, and 2 on the sides of the room.

38. What is your favorite salad dressing?
French.

39. Do you read for fun?
Why else would I read? Uh, that's a yes.

40. Can you speak any languages other than English?
I can mangle some French.

41. Do you do your own dishes?
We have a dishwasher and I help it out sometimes.

42. What color is your bedroom painted?
Apartment beige.

43. Have you ever cried in public?
Yes.

44. Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop?
Both.

45. Which do you make: wishes or plans?
Both.

46. Are you always trying to learn new things?
People who stop learning, stop living.

47. Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoos?
No.

48. Do you believe that the guy should pay on the first date?
No, I don't believe in dating rules.

49. Can you skip rocks?
No. Darn things just sink.

50. Have you ever been to Jamaica?
Sure, Jamaica, Queens. But not the island.

51. If you could be anyone in the world, who would you be?
Me.

52. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
Hmmm.... counting sneakers and boots and sandals, must be about 50 or 60 pairs.

53. Do you love your job?
Yes.

54. Has someone you loved died in the last year?
Not in the last year, but the year before that.

55. What to snack on at the movie theatres?
Sno-Caps.

56. Who was your favorite teacher?
There were many, but Miss K, my high school chem teacher, is at the top of the list. Very classy lady, bought us, her honors class, our own textbooks and sliderules. Please don't ask what a sliderule is. If you're too young to know, Google it. heh

57. Have you ever dated someone out of your race?
No. That's a rather bigoted question.

58. What is the weather like?
Now? Cold and clear.

59. Would you ever date someone covered in tattoos?
I'd rather consider the guy's personality.

60. Do you have an online journal?
Many.

61. What was your favorite class in high school?
Didn't I get this question on another meme I just did? Chem, English mostly.

62. Does your closest Starbucks have a drive-thru?
I doubt it. We don't have drive-thrus around here, but I don't go to Starbucks.

63. Do you eat breakfast daily?
Yeah, I call my first meal of the day breakfast.

64. What was the last thing to scare you?
I must've blocked it from my memory.

65. What is your favorite fruit?
Bananas.

66. Do you pay attention to calories on the back of packages?
No.

67. Are you picky about spelling and grammar?
Yes.

68. What was the last thing you ate?
M&Ms for dessert after my roast chicken with pasta and veggies for lunch.

69. Do you get along better with the same or opposite sex?
Depends on the person, but usually the same sex.

70. What did you dress up as for your first Halloween?
I can't remember back that far.

71. Do you like mustard?
No.

72. Would you ever sky dive?
No.

73 Do you sleep on your side, tummy, or back?
Side.

74. What character from a movie most reminds you of yourself?
None.

75. Do you enjoy giving hugs?
To people I care about, yeah, and I love being hugged back.

76. Would you consider yourself to be fashionable?
No.

77. Do you own a digital camera?
Yes.

78. What celebrities have you been compared to?
None.

79. Does it annoy you when someone says they'll call but never do?
Yes, but I forget about it soon enough.

80. Are you a jealous person?
No. More envious, perhaps.

81. Do you ever feel guilty after eating meat?
No. I'm an omnivore.

82. If you were born the opposite sex, what would your name have been?
My mother had one picked out. It was okay.

Feeling:

~~~o0o~~~

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:42 AM

    Great list, I may have to do this for a rainy day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:35 PM

    I just posted my answers. It took awhile to do this--lots of interesting ideas.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!